17.05.2024, 10:47 UTC+2

Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

• Anmelden
  • Registrieren

02.04.2018, 22:44

NFL Jerseys China

And, that message is?
"That's pretty much, as they say,Wholesale Jerseys, a closed-and-shut case, isn't it?" Richardson said. "A guy's telling you he can't breathe and he wasn't doing anything. I saw the video and it's pretty bad. It's just the way it is, man."
After the season, Richardson plans to help the people of his hometown rebound from the unrest while checking on his family regularly.
"Why would I be? It's just words, you know?" he said. "The actions are being done by the police officers, who I feel are doing wrong. You're supposed to protect and serve, but you're out killing people. And, I'm not even talking about Darren Wilson. That was with the cop in New York."
"Don't get the word 'pig' wrong," said Richardson, wearing a navy St. Louis Cardinals sweatshirt. "I mean, I meant that, but don't take away from my message."
"I know where they're coming from and I understand," he added, "but that's not the solution."
Richardson also clarified that his derogatory comment regarding police officers was not a blanket statement, but rather just aimed at Wilson.
Richardson and some of his teammates have discussed the cases,Stitched Jerseys, and he said he respects both sides of the debate.

The New York Jets defensive tackle was born and raised in St. Louis, just a few minutes away from the suburb of Ferguson, Missouri, where police officer Darren Wilson was not indicted by a grand jury last week in the shooting death of Michael Brown on Aug. 9.
"A guy got murdered and a guy got off for it," Richardson said. "It's just that simple. It just happened out here in New York, too, so it's not just in St. Louis. It's pretty bad everywhere now. So much for the justice system."
Richardson was also adamant that his opinion of the Ferguson incident is not a racial issue.
Last season's AP Defensive Rookie of the Year reiterated his frustrations

Thema bewerten