26.05.2024, 16:03 UTC+2

Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

• Anmelden
  • Registrieren

02.04.2018, 22:35

Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale

Brooks and company took a hands-on approaching during the two-plus-hour camp. The kids took part in an assortment of drills and were also counseled on the importance of being a good teammate.
Brooks' Teammates For Kids foundation holds a camp at each concert stop. He was in Buffalo performing six shows in four nights as part of Brooks' first major tour in more than 15 years,Cheap NFL Jerseys China.
Like Jim Kelly and Thurman Thomas, for example.
"The only thing that will kind of go down during the six shows is the voice. It just doesn't hold up," Brooks said,Cheap Jerseys Paypal, earlier in the week. "They keep telling me, 'Take it easy.' I can't. It's like I'm a kid at a toy store."
Brooks was particularly pleased to have Kelly on hand, in part because the former star quarterback is recovering from two separate bouts of cancer over the past two years.
"I used to sit in the stands and watch him,Wholesale Jerseys From China," Brooks said about Thomas. "So tonight, he's going to sit in the stands and watch me. I like that."
It was an extra special moment for Thomas, who played at Oklahoma State in the 1980s at the same time Brooks attended the school while earning an advertising degree and launching a music career that would make him one of the world's top-selling artists.
Athletes are asked to pledge donations based on individual statistics