18.05.2024, 11:50 UTC+2

Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

• Anmelden
  • Registrieren

24.02.2018, 08:35

NFL Jerseys Supply

His mother was in Wisconsin for her big day, so Watt had a brother send him a video of the moment she received the vehicle.
Texans defensive end J,Cheap NFL Jerseys.J,Cheap NFL Jerseys Store. Watt did something he never dreamed he'd get accomplished as a kid when he surprised his mother with a white Range Rover for her birthday this week.
"To be able to give back to her and surprise her like that ... there is really no better feeling in the world than that," Watt said. "Just being able to take care of your family,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, to take care of those that are closest to you, no better way to spend my money than that."
Watt,Wholesale Jerseys China, the Defensive Player of the Year in 2012, signed a six-year,Stitched Jerseys, $100 million contract last month and wanted to share some of his newfound wealth with his mother.
"I said: 'Growing up on TV I saw all the commercials with (cars with) red bows on them at Christmas time,Cheap Air Max Shoes With Free Shipping,'" Watt said. "And I always thought to myself: 'Who can do that? Who can just buy a whole car for somebody's birthday or for Christmas and then put a bow on it in the driveway?' I was like: 'Could you imagine if you could do that for somebody, how awesome that would be?'
He described what he wrote in the card.

Thema bewerten