24.05.2024, 16:21 UTC+2

Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

• Anmelden
  • Registrieren

14.01.2018, 23:43

Adidas NHL Jerseys China

Trestman was hired Tuesday, 22 days after being fired as coach of the Chicago Bears and just 24 hours after his only interview with Harbaugh.
That left Trestman without a job, but it quickly became apparent he wouldn't be idle for long. He was interviewed by Cleveland, Jacksonville and Oakland before choosing Baltimore as his final destination after meeting with Harbaugh.
Trestman will receive aid from Marty Mornhinweg,Wholesale Jerseys, who was hired as quarterbacks coach on Wednesday. He replaces Rick Dennison,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, who went to Denver with Kubiak.
"He's been extremely effective," Trestman said. "I've seen a courageous leader and a very tough guy."
"This is going to be a good thing," Harbaugh said. "There were good candidates available. We just moved quickly."
"Gary and I come out of the same training ground in terms of learning what people know as the West Coast offense, so to speak," Trestman said.
"I think that's an advantage, guys bringing that experience to the table," Harbaugh said. "It helps in a lot of different ways, from perspective to a big-picture view of things."
BALTIMORE (AP)

Thema bewerten