19.05.2024, 20:25 UTC+2

Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

• Anmelden
  • Registrieren

02.11.2017, 17:54

unar cheap air jordans cj 920

and that is currently closed due to a lack of funds. For now, the players can only train for a few weeks each year when the lakes in Ladakh freeze over winter.

These problems are insurmountable for India's Ice Hockey Association,real cheap jordans retro, which is calling on the government to step in.

"We haven't got any support as of now," says Harjinder Singh, the Association's general secretary. "Government is more into developing infrastructure,cheap jordans?... Once the infrastructure is developed, we can get into having our own leagues. And then the funds and sponsorships can keep coming in."

Singh, who runs an event management company in New Delhi, and Akshay Kumar both manage the Association on a volunteer basis.,cheap jordans for sale?

For years they have been struggling to fund the national team through corporate and private donations,cheap jordan shoes. But often they have to dip into their own pockets to ensure that the players can travel to competitions.?

"I haven't counted the money which I've put in, but a lot of time has gone into it," says Singh. "I don't check if there's money in the association account, which is nil at the moment. But if the tickets have to be purchased, we buy it without realising if we are going to get it back."

lic cheap jordans online dga 973

hwn cheap air jordans ric 269

zth wholesale cheap jordans mbk 412

Thema bewerten