20.05.2024, 22:07 UTC+2

Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

• Anmelden
  • Registrieren

28.03.2017, 06:38

cheap jordans online Trump warns GOP Dont break yo

be razor thin, whether the bill fails or passes. Nineteen Republicans have told CNN they will flat-out vote against the bill,real cheap jordans retro, and seven say they are leaning toward voting "no." Republican leadership and Trump can only lose 21 Republicans and still win passage. Trump,cheap jordans free shipping, after spending weeks largely hands off on the health care bill,cheap air jordan shoes, has begun to get into the day-to-day sales pitch of the bill. The president went to Capitol Hill on Tuesday morning to urge Republicans to back the bill. During the meeting, according to sources inside the room, Trump warned that Republicans could lose their reelection campaigns if they didn't vote for the bill. "I honestly think many of you will lose your seats in 2018 if you don't get this done,cheap jordans free shipping," Trump said, according to a source. White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer backed those comments on Tuesday, telling reporters that Republicans who voted against the health care bill "will probably pay a price at home." Spicer also didn't rule out Trump campaigning against those Republicans. "I think they will probably pay a price at home,cheap jordans for sale," Spicer said. "This was a major component in the last election and I think there was not a single Republican member who went out and talked about this." Trump called Obamacare a "nightmare" on at the Republican dinner Tuesday night,real cheap jordans retro, adding that the Republican bill is merely delivering on promises. "These are the conservative solutions we campaigned on and these

www.realretrocheapjordans.com AP Iran to retaliate

cheap jordans online Apparent military strike targ

cheap retro jordans Guest post Rocket won the Wild

Thema bewerten